Don’t Let Future Decisions Stop You from Progressing Now
One way to help get out of the indecision trap is to have a road map for what you need to learn. For example, to become a front-end developer, your road map might look like this:
And if You want to become backend developer I think it is mandatory to know basic stuff about those technology especially they are not so complex. It helps to get how to work frontend side.
- A simple Calculator with operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
- e-Commerce billing calculator.
- A bill splitting system that helps in dividing the bills between friends.
- A basic quiz game.
- Form a validator that makes sure that no incorrect input is provided in the form.
- EchoBot — a bot that echoes back what you just typed to it.
- A simple todo list application that helps you manage your tasks.
- Photo gallery.
- Your own interactive home page.
- Pick up a project idea from the ones mentioned above.
- Design an easy-to-use User Interface on a sheet of paper.
- Plan a logic of the project (for instance, how will e-Commerce billing formula work?) and write it down on a sheet of paper.
- Write pseudocode so as to develop a basic framework. In this pseudo code, you should take note of the functions that you will be writing and their parameters and the output value. This will essentially bring you a step closer to the final code.
document.write(“THANK YOU :)”)